Monday, February 21, 2011

Reupholstered Cupcakes

In my recent weeks of getting reacquainted with technology I have noticed a few things.  One I am computer illiterate.  Two I don't got no grammar skills no more.  For that problem I apologize.  It was not my forte to begin with.  Aside from that I have realized how detached from the world I am.  As I have studied to figure out how to be a better blogger I realized that I have no experience in things like reupholstering an entire living room set in order to match my favorite outfit.  And I for sure have no skills that allow for me to cook sweet tasting cupcake remedies.  It left me feeling quite uncertain about this blogging adventure.  I suppose that being so removed from reality is not a bad thing.  Despite my unadequate blogging knowledge here is what I do know:
1.  Jesus Christ is the Savior and Redeemer of the world
2.  We are all Children of a loving Heavenly Father
3.  The Book of Mormon is Another Testament of Jesus Christ
4.  There is a prophet of God on the earth today
5.  Families are Forever
6.  The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the way to lasting happiness

To learn more click here

No comments:

Post a Comment