Thursday, February 10, 2011

I am a Child of God

One of the most fundamental doctrines, and reassuring facts, about my faith is that I am a Child of God.  I know that he is the literal Father of my spirit and as such He is extremely aware of me (Romans 8:16).  Because of that relationship I know that I can communicate with Him daily through prayer.  He is anxious to hear from each of us, and wants to help in any way we are willing to let Him.  The ultimate expression of God's love came in the gift of His Son, Jesus Christ.  Because of the atonement of Jesus Christ we are able to be free from the burden of sin, and are given the faith necessary to face trials.  We show our love for God as we are obedient to His commandments. 

The Love of God
God is our Father

No comments:

Post a Comment