Friday, February 11, 2011

The Gospel Blesses Families

The Gospel of Jesus Chirst blesses our families in so many ways.  It provides us with greater spiritual strength and stronger relatonships.  The family relationships we have here are available now and in the eternities through the restored gospel.  I am so grateful for the gospel and the blessings it has brought into my family.  There is peace in our home that comes from knowing who we are, why we are here, and where we can go together. 



"Families are ordained of God, they are the most important social unit in time and in eternity.  God has established families to bring happiness to His children, allow them to learn correct principles in a loving atmosphere, and prepare them for eternal life" (Preach My Gospel). 

2 comments:

  1. I love this. The gospel really does bles families so much.. and your fam is evidence of that.

    "I will go, I will do the things the Lord commands" -McCall

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a common misconception among many faiths here throughout the Cookeville, TN, area that relgion makes a marriage more difficult. Sister Larsen you just proved them all wrong to the delight of my concerned mind! : )

    ReplyDelete