Thursday, March 3, 2011

TRUTH has been RESTORED



Our message to the world is simple yet profound.  God is our loving Heavenly Father.  He cares greatly about our happiness and success in this life.  From the beginning of time He has show that love and concern by reaching out to us His children by revealing the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  Essentially the guide by which we are to return to Gods presence.  He proclaimed such knowledge through prophets such as Noah, Abraham, and Moses.  The ultimate expression of His love came when God sent His Son, Jesus Christ.  The Savior came and taught His gospel, established His church, and accomplished the Atonement.  Like they had with so many of the prophets before, the people rejected Christ and His teachings.  Whenever people disregard or distort true doctrines and ordinances, God withdraws His authority to administer the Church.

After centuries of being lost, original truths of the gospel of Jesus Christ have been restored by a loving God through a living prophet.  The authority to adminster His church has been restored.  This prophets name is Joseph Smith.  He was in fact called of God to restore gospel truths, just as so many have before.
God is the same.  His love for His children has not changed.  He desires for all of us to know with complete assurance His plan.    The evidence of this glorious truth is forund in the Book of Mormon. Our invitation is to add to the truths that you already treasure.  To those who with sincerety seek to know truth, read, ponder, and pray about this message will by the power of the Holy Ghost come to know of its truthfulness.

I know that these things are true by no other fact than I went to my Heavenly Father and asked Him.  By the power of the Holy Ghost I came to know truth for myself (Moroni 10:3-5).  This knowledge has blessed my life in ways that I can not describe.  I have a sure knowledge of who I am, where I am headed, and what I need to do to get there.  It has strenghthened my testimony of Jesus Christ.  His life, ministry, and atonement.  It has blessed me with a peace that can come by no others means.

The Restoration Movie click here

No comments:

Post a Comment