Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hopes of Glory

I am so grateful for this Easter season and the chance that it provides for us to more seriously reflect on the life and ministry of our Savior, Jesus Christ.  I know that He paid the price for our pains and shortcomings.  A price that we can not pay for ourselves.  I know that He lives today.  That knowledge brings me indescribable peace and happiness. 





"The sufferings and death of Christ atone for their sins, through faith and repentance, and so forth; and that he breaketh the bands of death, that the grave shall have no victory, and that the sting of death should be swallowed up in the hopes of glory"
 Alma 22:14

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful reminder. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to post this video and I saw that you posted it :) We are hours apart and we still think the same. I still might post it if thats ok with you pal

    ReplyDelete