Sunday, May 8, 2011

Oh My Heart

My Mother


Is always so graceful when things get a little too deep.....


Has a passion for lighthouses and the beauty of the world.....


Raises really smart and attractive children....


Loves her calling as wife and mother....


Is the worlds best cheerleader....


Teaches by example what it means to be a righteous daughter of God....


Is my very best friend.

For all of these reasons and then some I love my mom.  She is my hero in every sense of the word.  Mostly because she epitomizes the following scripture...

Charity suffereth long, and is kind, and envieth not, and is not puffed up, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil, and rejoiceth not in iniquity but rejoiceth in truth, beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.  Charity is the pure love of Christ, and it endureth forever; and whoso is found possessed of it at the last day, it shall be well with him.  Moroni 7

4 comments:

  1. I think your family is so great. She looks like a great missionary and it looks like your family is doing amazing. Thanks for sharing your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wrote that as if I were talking to your mom. haha Good to see you're doing great Mari! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I am excited to meet Miss Shannon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are both wonderful people! Can't wait to see you mari!

    ReplyDelete